Tuesday, October 3, 2017

This guy Photoshops himself into pictures with celebrities — and they're hilariously realistic

"All I want is to make people laugh," said Rob Insider.
Middle Rob, a self-described "mediocre dude from Belgium", dated Taylor Swift, went through the red carpet with Kim and Kanye and fell asleep on David Beckham's shoulder.

At least on Instagram.

Since 2015, Rob has taken photoshop with dozens of paintings with celebrities, musicians, politicians, etc. Due to his funny images, he collected more than 187,000 fans on Instagram and more than 34,000 on Facebook.

"I started taking photoshop, because I'm bored during the class," Rob Inseider said. However, when he experimented more and more with photo editing software, he began to understand that he could make people laugh, creating an "amusing situation" from the usual, mundane picture.

Here's a closer look at nine of his best photoshop.

According to Rob, the character in these Photoshop "is in fact an exaggerated version of [himself]."


"He's a strange clown who likes to fool himself to make people laugh," Rob Inseider said.



"I decided to call him 'Average' because that's the vibe I want to create with my Photoshops," Rob explained.




He continued: "I try to be as relevant as possible and close to reality. You will not see [me] beautifully [on] my photos. "
Rob likes to create completely new stories from the "glamorous" celebrity photoshoots.



I don't think making fun of the celebs is the way to go. I prefer that people laugh with the situation and how relatable it can be instead," he explained.

Average Rob has hung out with everyone from Justin Bieber to Bruno Mars.



No comments:

Post a Comment